Two weeks under my belt. Feeling pretty good. I went shopping today, it was good for the mind and body. I used some Christmas giftcards and bought myself a new pair of pants for work. A size smaller than usual!!! I purchased three shirts. It's really nice to fit into size medium since a year ago I was wearing extra large. Then headed over to REI and purchased an annual NW Forest pass. Very excited since we can hike all around the NW now.Our next stop was to Dick's sporting goods. We purchased a free standing punching bag. This will allow me to train at home and I can work on some of the kicks that I'm more insecure about in class, like the spinning ones. Final stop was at a local Frozen Yogurt store for a treat.
I have a problem with random thoughts and just in general being scattered. Which is unusual because I am such an organized person. You know the type, I fold my underwear and type out my grocery list. However, when I write or sometimes even when I talk my thoughts are all over the place. So for now I'm just going to blurt out my thoughts. It's what works for me and that's what this whole lil blog is about. Me.
1. I love eating healthy but I need to plan a little better and prepare for lunches and dinners out.
2. I need to find a beter way to handle stress. I'm a little sore, a little tired and a little overwhemled with life in general. Working out an additional hour plus daily is quite an addition to everything I already had on my plate.
3. I need to learn to ligthen up.
4. I should save a spreadsheet shopping list so that I don't re-type it each time I go shopping.
Oh gosh I have more but I recently started watching old episodes of the tv show Weeds. It's hilarious. Besides Ab Ripper X killed my tummy and I need to find a place to lie down and stretch out.
No comments:
Post a Comment