Monday, January 24, 2011

P90X Day 17: Hells Yea I Can Do This!

I'm feeling pretty good right now.  My legs are sore and wobbly, (Legs & Back this morning, TKD tonight and in moments I will be doing the Ab Ripper X).  I actually enjoy the soreness, it means the workout was good.  I have a new problem though, at work I sit at a desk and I find throughout the day that sitting really makes my legs restless.  When I walk to the printer I don't want to walk... I want to run and stretch and move.  I do have a small standing station at my desk to review papers but I don't know if using it more will be enough.  Additionally, a good portion of my day is spent on the computer and I can't stand and type at least not with how my desk is currently set up.

Other news for the evening

-My son has his first girlfriend.  He is ten years old and it's so adorable.  I'll have to create a separate post for that.  It deserves one of it's own. 

-My butt hurts.  They are doing road construction so my already long drive into work just got longer.  No one should have to drive over an hour to get to work and certainly not an hour to get home.  Sitting all day (see above) does not help.

-My grandmother tripped during the night and cracked her ribs.  She has been in and out of the hospital since around early November.  This makes me sad.  I cooked two OAMC (Once A Month Cooking) dinners for her freezer.  Hopefully this will help her and my grandfather in the evening.  I'm hoping I can make it out for a visit this weekend.  I worry about her.

-I really wish I could browse through more blogs.  I've subscribed to two or three.  I do find others thoughts interesting.  I also find people watching interesting, like at the mall or coffee shop.

Well that's it for now.  I have Ab Ripper X to burn though and a recovery drink to down.  Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment