It had been a while since I invited the parents over for dinner so this morning I asked. They accepted. I carefully planned a "P90X Friendly" dinner and bought fruit sorbet bars for dessert. My father decided to make chocolate cake and of course I had a small slice, with vanilla ice-cream. It was good, scratch that, it was great but I feel bad for once again blowing the nutrition part of the plan. I'm finding I have little control when it comes to company, parties, events, etc. I would hate to see what I do at a buffet at this point. I definitely need to come up with a better plan in the future. Otherwise I'm never going to lose this dreaded weight. I have lunch out at work on Monday and Wednesday this week. So far my only thoughts are:
1. Don't skip breakfast. That way I won't feel so deprived by lunch.
2. Pack snacks like I would any other day... again that way I won't feel so deprived by lunch nor will I feel like I need to gorge myself in the hopes I'm not hungry by dinner.
okay so I guess that isn't much for planning but at least it's a start
We have a small house, and my brother stays in the extra room which makes it seem even smaller. The last few days the Mr. and I have taken the laptop into the garage so we could workout without interupting the kiddo and his friends in the living room. Tonight it's awfully cold for that. I think I'm going to kick them off the t.v. I refuse to do 90 minutes of yoga in a cold garage.
I really feel in a mood right now. I don't like Sunday evenings. It's the end of the weekend and the eve of a workweek. I know some say money doesn't make the world go around but.. sometimes I think it would sure make things easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment