Friday, January 7, 2011

and so it begins

I have been thinking about starting a blog or a journal for a long time now.  I questioned the content.. well... continue to question the content.  I never realized how daunting an empty page could be.  Should I write of day-to-day events such as joys and struggles in parenting, at work, and in relationships with friends and family or select a specific hobby such as cooking, gardening or my new found love for martial arts.  I wonder if using a blog to document my ongoing battle with striving towards a healthier lifestyle will help keep me on track or if after a few days, weeks or months it will sit, untouched along with the exercise dvd's and diet books that are gathering dust.

I'm not sure where this will end up or what this "blog" will be.  However, I have a feeling that at least in the beginning it will encompasses it all.  This will be something to help me organize my thoughts as random as they may be.  A place where I have the ability to speak up and write about anything.  From the deepest darkest things I could only share with those who don't know me to wondeful joyous moments that I wish I could shout from a roof top to the world.  Most will likely fall in the middle, but what is important is that this is my place and it's about having found my voice.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thanks for your comment and good luck with your goals as well.

    ReplyDelete