Thursday, January 13, 2011

P90X Day 6: Yoga Isn't As Boring As I Thought

It's late.. I mean really late for me but it's because we pushed ourselves through P90X Yoga and it was so worth the entire 90 minutes.  Yes, there were some positions I was unable to hold,  moments when I tumbled a bit and times when I watched the screen in amazement that someone's body could actually move that way.  I've tried Yoga before and always found it to be boring but this wasn't boring at all and it was a challange.  I'm hooked! 

I think to make this fit into our busy lil lives better we may re-arrange the workout schedule.  Same number of workouts but moving Yoga to a Saturday or Sunday is more reasonable.  Additionally, I think our "rest" or P90X Stretch would be best on Wednesday's when I'm feeling a little burned out, short on time and when I have training for TKD anyhow.  Tomorrow is Kempo X and I promised the Mr. we would toss in an ab workout since we missed the last one.  Saturday I will re-evaluate the schedule and then post it here.. mainly to help me remember.

My diet was super fantastic today, with the exception of dinner.  I saved my carbs and dairy for our "Thursday Family Pizza Night" but still had 2x the amount of pizza I should.  At least it was BBQ Chicken and not covered in the yummy goodness of fatty greasy meat.  I make no promises about next Thursday though.. I can not live without pepperoni and sausage. 

I'm staying away from Starbucks.  I'm sure making my lunch and avoiding Starbucks is saving me a ton of money.  May be one of these days I'll do a cost analysis.  For the moment I can't imagine having the time.  Speaking of which I am out.  It's brush, floss and off to bed for me.  

1 comment: